Wednesday, January 30, 2008

dresses, drams, dreadful divas...

For the moment, the evening routine has shifted to the slightly more nursely. Dose #1 of the substance of unknown composition and value entered Jeff hypodermically yesterday, and it is my duty to take nightly temperatures and blood pressures in addition to the pill dispensing.*

A large chunk of today went to early prom dress shopping with Olivia. We finally found something she likes at White House/Black Market, and additionally, I snagged something off the clearance rack for the Community Center Gala. Then I decided I liked myself just as well in Becca’s 2006 prom dress. I am rarely a fashion emergency, because I just don’t care that much.

I’m sitting in the dark, typing. It’s 7:30 p.m. Jeff is making little snoring noises behind me. His sleep/wake, not to mention his eating schedule is all wacky, but mostly at night. He may just miss American Idol at 8:00.

I’m a deep person. Can you tell? Prom dress shopping and American Idol.



*Merck, you see, ok'd us. We are now a guineau pig and his carrot-feeder.

1 comment:

Rachel Clement said...

yes. very deep.