Friday, January 04, 2008

boooyaaaah...

Ok, so Wyeth has excluded us from its vaccine study on the grounds that having multiple microbleeds in evidence on your MRI (2 > 1, ergo, multiple,) makes you (particularly if you’re a mouse,) more susceptible to further such mini-hemorrhages.

Here: I have included a link in case anyone is as geeky as I. Click this if you're interested:click here (oh, wow...I think I got the link to work!)

Jeff is in a bit of a more-bummed-than-usual state of mind as a result of thinking about how he now has these “mini-strokes” going on. Truth is, it seems it is a normal and not unexpected piece of the illness. But it has not helped that he tried to install new weatherstripping on the back door today and found he just can’t get vice grips and screwdrivers to do his bidding anymore. So, for now, a rolled-up towel is serving as a draft-dodger, and I will look into installing something else once the cold chill releases its grip. Having restored two of the kitchen ceiling recessed can lights to working order today, I’m feeling that I’ve maxed out my handywoman alter ego for the moment.

For now Jeff is watching his new favorite television personality--stock commentator Kramer on MSNBC whose catch phrase is, as far as I can tell, BOOOOYAAAAAAH! I did not need boooyaaah yelled in my ear as I attempted to complete the drum part of Cherub Rock (while Becca played the guitar,) on Rock Band, but we survived.

No comments: