Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Ok...I'm lifting this from Rachel's livejournal, because I feel it's important:

"dialogue of the night... beginning with a nonsequiter from gabe, as usual:

Gabe: If i had a son, I would want to name him Yellow Streaming Madness.
Becca: That sounds like pee.
Gabe: Okay, how about Blue Motion?"

Well, I wasn't there. All 4 kids took an after-dark stroll to the beach, and that was a snippet.

I'm waiting for Jeff to get back from his class on "Stock Market Basics." There is a slightly smelly kitty on my legs, and the iBook must sit off to the right--on the chair arm. We took a practice run over to Annapolis High School (where the class is) today and I think he knew where he was going, but it's still a slight worry until the Honda van reappears in the driveway.

You know how sometimes you have a really busy weekend, and get behind on stuff? And then, the first day that you think you might be able to catch up, 4 urgent phone calls come in, all of which plop requirements right on the top of the priority pile? I'm having that.

I like my kids. It's fun when they're all home. The mess is not worth worrying about.

No comments: