Monday, June 22, 2009

ouch

Ouch. I have a headache. I think it’s because I ate one of Becca’s zucchini cupcakes with cream cheese icing. The problem is that real cream cheese frosting, made by real people using real cream cheese, has real cream cheese in it. Yep. It’s a cheese headache.

Still, I got six 33 gallon garbage bags full of Becca and Olivia’s cast off clothing (dating back about 6 or 7 years) hauled to the Salvation Army for redistribution. But I didn’t do much else.



It is hard--no matter how anyone else reassures you--to get used to the idea that when someone with Alzheimer’s sits in two different chairs all day doing little other than dozing, that he is probably ok with that. But I haven’t really gotten used to any other part of this weird trip.

1 comment:

Rachel Clement said...

weird trip. indeed.