Wednesday, June 17, 2009

glorp

Emily is very sorry that she has not had much to say lately. She is in a dither. Actually, Emily is a little too phlegmatic to be dithery. It's more like she is mired in gloop.

Oh crap! I used to have that dream when I was a kid, and I'd completely forgotten about it until just this minute! The mired-in-gloop dream. Sometimes you couldn't even see the gloop, you just couldn't move. Most likely there'd be something coming after you, such that running would be an auspicious choice, but you couldn't because some horrible substance was inhibiting all attempts at stepping. Maybe it wasn't even a substance...maybe the lower half of your body had suddenly gained mass by a factor of 10 or so, and gravity simply would not be defied.

Ick ick ick. It makes you feel icky and anxious. How strange that I pre-dreamed the gloop. Fie on gloop. Bah to discernible talent and accomplishment. Perhaps one needs to stand up to it. Off my case gloop. I am the best worst trite nonsense writer of unmarketable phluff, and I will embrace it to the end. Yes. Gloop indeed.

No comments: