Wednesday, July 11, 2007

jetsam

In a weird process that kicks in unexpectedly, the few remaining chapters of my current project are begging to be written. I covered more ground today than I probably have in the last 3 months. In fact, I’d be working on it right now, but it’s 9:30 p.m., and I only dare approach the job with a fresh brain.

Current bathroom reading material includes a “Select Registry” book of Inns and B&B’s bestowed on us by the hosts of the WhiteGate Inn in Asheville. It is easy to want to travel when such delicious looking lodgings are featured for anywhere on the continent. On the other hand, my teardrop travel trailer (well, the one I’m imagining,) is waiting anxiously to take me on a more rustic voyage from town to town and I’m not sure how I’ll resolve the conflict.

No comments: